PICK YOUR PRODUCT OPTIONS:
Want an even better fit?Custom Your Desired Dress for free.Please make sure all the information you fill in are correct.Any questions,please feel free to contact us
Height from head to toe:
Height from shoes heel:
Step 1: Find the interested wedding dresses and complete the order form (including size, color, height, etc.) on the info page. Add it to your shopping cart with the button "Add to Cart." If you have selected your items, you can check your shopping cart later.
Step 2: Once you have completed your order, simply click the button "Go to Checkout" in the "shopping cart" information page and get to the page for registration. If you are a new customer, you must fill out the registration form to register an account. If you have already registered, log into your account.
Step 3: Confirm your delivery information and payment information. You can also click "Change your address" to change the shipping or billing address. If you have other requirements about your order,you can write in the comments box. If everything is correct, click "Continue" button.
Step 4: Check all the order information, including shopping cart, shipping address, billing address and customer information. If the information is correct, then click "confirm the order" and you will be redirected to a Paypal page. You can pay by Paypal.
Step 5: After you place an order successfully, we will confirm your order with you by email.
Step 6: Then we will get to prepare your wedding dress. If the dress is finished, we will ship it and give you a tracking number.
Step 7: Sign for your parcel and confirm with us.
We hope that all customers are satisfied with Noviamor. We makes every effort for the process to be quick & easy. To protect the interests of both side, we strive to offer a fair and responsible Exchange & Return policy. You can contact us by email email@example.com within 48 hours to make application of "free return or exchange" since you sign for your wedding dress.
Noviamor ships all items through DHL/Fedex/UPS International Air Express to world wide. The shipping time usually takes 3-5 business days
The total delivery time for your dress include the processing time and shipping time. To ensure that the dress will arrive in time, please calculate the estimated receiving date and leave enough time for alternation.
Notice:You can't change your shipping address after you placed an order, or we probably will cancel the order and refund the money to you. So please make sure you left the correct shipping address while you making the order.
Noviamor will notify our customer when order shipped.We will send a notification email with the tracking number when your order is shipped. You can track the state of your order online(DHL, FedEx or UPS).
Please follow our measuring guide before you make your measurement.
If you ordered the standard size, it's better for you to make some adjustments to get more fit.
We will send a size confirmation email before we process your order, so please leave a commonly used email to us.
Adult Vital Statistics Size Chart(in inches):1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
Height with shoes=Height+Heel height
Here are some tips to help you come up with the right measurements
1) To take the measurement of your busts, stand straight with your heels together. Now measure the bust line with the help of measuring tape by covering the widest part of your back and the fullest part of your chest. Keep a thumb in the inner side of the tape and note down the measurement in a piece of paper.
2)High Bust: Measure around the body, above the bust, across the widest part of the back and under the arms.
3)Under Bust: Measure around your chest just below the swell of your breast. Make certain the measuring tape is snug, but not constricting.
4) For taking the waist measurement stand with your stomach at its natural position. Put the tape at the waistline from where you usually wear your jeans or trousers and measure the size by keeping a thumb on the inner side of the tape. Or to find your waist, bend to one side and the deepest wrinkle you find is your waist. Keep the tape loose for getting the right measurement.
5) For taking the measurements of your hips, stand in a relaxed posture with your heels together. For a sheath dress, position the tape around the fullest part of your bottom and for an A-line dress, around the fullest part of your hip.
6) The measurement for the length of the bridal dress must be taken from the hollow of the neck just above the collarbone to the length that you would like the hem of the dress to fall. If you are planning to wear heels with the wedding dress add 5'' extra to the length of the dress.
7) Height: Stand with your back against the wall with your feet together, preferably near a straight edge or a door hinge. The back of your feet, butt, shoulders, and the back of the head should be touching the wall. Look straight ahead with your chin tucked in. This ensures that your body is as straight as possible. Make a small pencil mark at the top of your head. Step away and then you can measure your height from the top of the mark to the floor.
8) Shoulder width:Measure the shoulders by stretching the measuring tape across the back, from the very end of the left shoulder to the end of the right shoulder.
9) Arm length: Measure your arm length by placing the tape measure at the top of the shoulder and stretching it down to where your wrist meets your hand.
10) Arm girth: Relax your arm and measure around the largest part of the upper arm
maximum characters allowed
The celebrities named or featured on Noviamor have not endorsed recommended or approved the items offered on site.